Doughboyz Cashout’s HBK Recovering From Cobo Hall Fight, Won’t Press Charges

A member of the Doughboyz CashOut rap camp is doing well following a Thanksgiving Day assault at Cobo Hall In Detroit.

The rapper and entourage were in attendance for an event held by boxing champ Floyd Mayweather.

HBK, born Delon Person, was beat and robbed of his chain in footage that was captured and posted on social media.

HBK commented on the ordeal, telling fans he is “good.”

“Only scary niggaz run but I’m good doe thanks everybody 4 checking on a nigga ‪#BYLUG,” he wrote on Twitter.

HBK has no plans of filing a police report.

“Come on now the last thing I would do is press charges I dont even like da fucking cops myself… da hating dont work so they tell lies,” he wrote.

The culprits behind the assault are allegedly from the East Side of Detroit. Rival rappers Icewear Vezzo and Green Guy Webbie can be seen in the assault footage.

Green Guy Webbie posted a photo of himself wearing the stolen “72” chain on Instagram.

Webbie later denied his role in the attack in statements posted to Twitter.

“THE MEDIA SO CRAZY PEOPLE DON’T EVEN NO WHAT WENT DOWN PEOPLE WILL SAY ANYTHING

“THE MEDIA WILL SAY AND BELIEVE ANYTHING IF YOU WASN’T THERE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I DO NOT HAVE THAT CHAIN AND YES I DID TAKE A PIC WIT IT,” he wrote.

Vezzo offered a statement of his own on Twitter, writing, “I’m tryna set examples for Theese kids and this the shit my name get dragged in?”

DoughBoyz CashOut gained mainstream recognition after signing with Young Jeezy’s CTE imprint.

No arrests have been made in the incident.

Sign up to become a member of kollegekidd.com by clicking here.
For Updates, Be sure to Follow kollegekidd.com on Twitter @_KollegeKidd by clicking here.
You can also stay up-to-date by liking kollegekidd.com FaceBook Page by clicking here

This entry was posted in Kidd Music and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Doughboyz Cashout’s HBK Recovering From Cobo Hall Fight, Won’t Press Charges

1. Anonymous says:

i swear niggas ignorant

2. D Swagg says:

dey some hoe ass niggas for that shit

3. Anonymous says:

he got slumped doe lol

4. bdk says:

he pressed charges with the streets. he prolly got a bag on dey head right nah lol

5. Crank says:

its gonna be some bodies dropping after this

6. Anonymous says:

dat chain icy doe

7. scooter says:

Kidd was like my mama bought me dat chain lmao

8. Terry Ganzie says:

You young boys gotta start lifting weights and eating more I swear.

9. Yo says:

As soon as Michigan start getting hot bitches start hating from the same city. Instead of getting easy money together y’all shit on yourselves. Welp guess its back to eminem tha rap god. U dumb fucks blew it.

10. Anonymous says:

Fuck them eastside niggas

11. jazmyn says:

MANNN THID HOESTT SHYT EVER DOGG I ROCK W DBC ALL DAY THEM MY NICCAS I BEEN FCKN W THEM DINCE DAY 2 THEN MY NICCA GT DID LIKE THAT I’ON WISH DEATH ON NOBODY BUT I HOPE ER NICCA THAT SUMN TO DO W THIS DIE NN THEY KIDSS ESC THAT FAT ASS NICCA POSING W ANOTHER NICCA CHAIN … BITCH GET YO WEIGHT UP .. YU AH GROWN ASS MAN FLEXN N ANOTHER NICCA SHYT … I HOPE THEY DO OPEN HEART SURGERY TO ALL THEM BUMMY ASS EASTSIDE NICCAS THEN FEED HIS SHYT TO THE DOGGS